We have a great group of people from supporting our presence at TechEd in New Orleans.
Here’s a sneak preview of our booth.
EMC is participating in 3 sessions:
- VIR207: Advanced Storage Infrastructure Best Practices to Enable Ultimate Hyper-V Scalability (Wednesday June 9th, 11:45AM-1:00PM, Room 279)
- DEV211: Microsoft Professional, Master and Architect Level Certifications: Notes from Those Who Have Conquered and Lived to Tell the Tale (Monday June 7th, 4:30PM-5:45PM, Room 279)
- UNC03-INT: Choosing the Right Archiving Solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Tuesday June 8th, 5:00PM-6:15PM, Room 350)
We also have 5 kiosks with lots of demos and smart people:
- RecoverPoint CE, Hyper-V, Enterprise SharePoint
- Deploying & Managing Microsoft Virtualization with EMC Storage
- EMC Virtual Storage: Enabling Next Gen Microsoft Datacenters
- Enterprise Storage for SMBs
- EMC Consulting, Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Unified Protection for MS Applications / Backup with Deduplication
- Local & Remote Backup for Exchange / Replication Manager
- Security and Data Loss Prevention (RSA) for Microsoft SharePoint
- Enhance your SharePoint Environment with Documentum ECM
- Extended Archival, Compliance & eDiscovery for Microsoft Solutions
And the Jam Sessions are on!
(shh, don’t tell anyone but this is one of the big reasons I like to go to TechEd every year)
This year it’s Wednesday night from 9pm-1am at the New Orleans House of Blues. Catch me playing some drums with some other fine musicians… I just hope I don’t get stuck with Mustang Sally (good tune, just overplayed).
And … Some Video
This year I’m also going to try a little something different and do a lot of walking around with a video camera. I want to capture at least the main themes in our kiosk area – to give people (who can’t be there in person) a taste for what we are showing. Maybe some customers too. Maybe some other goodies… we’ll see!